Steele-Dixon the Motor Industry Recruitment Specialists
HGV Parts Business Development Manager
Commercial Vehicles Aftermarket
£60000 OTE to include good basic salary, car, phone, laptop etc
A successful and established truck dealer in the Suffolk area are looking to recruit an experienced Parts BDM to sell innovative business solutions to vehicle operators.
They are looking for a professional, self motivated and target driven sales person to develop the parts business and also aftermarket services (i.e labour sales, parts sales and contract sales) by identifying and maximising new business opportunities across the County.
You will have;
- a proven track record in parts sales and business development within the heavy side of the motor industry.
- first class customer relation, communication and sales skills.
- a good understanding of the commercial vehicle industry
- successful achievement of targets within your career history.
- the ability to present proposals and negotiate.
- local knowledge of the region specified and must live within the area.
For a confidential discussion and further details please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org