Registering with us requires a partnership to be established with the objective of securing you the employment of your choice and helping you decide the path of your future career.
This requires you to:
- Send a detailed and professional CV, by email & in Word.
- Scan a copy of your passport and email it to us.
- Establish contact with the appropriate Consultant / Administrator.
- Keep us informed of any changes to your circumstances/requirements.
- Respond as appropriate if our website or advertisements show a vacancy of interest.
- Give us feedback regarding any interviews or overseas visit’s which you attend.
We will work hard to:
- Advise you of relevant vacancies.
- Discuss with you the trends in the overseas market.
- Help you focus your skills on opportunities which are likely to be successful.
- Guide you through the interview process i.e. Skype, overseas visit etc.
- Support you in preparation for your move overseas.
- Assist in visa application.
Steele-Dixon has a long history of achieving these objectives. However, we cannot change the market; we can only advise and introduce you to clients. We have to work with the commercial limitations which may exist at any given time.