Job ID: 92720
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Accounts DMS Consultant
Salary £Neg per annum, plus bonus, plus car
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen to join an automotive DMS software company in Lincolnshire.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience as dealer accountant with sound knowledge of the Automotive Dealership environment and automotive DMS systems. If you are an AAT qualified or part-qualified CIMA Accountant this will be seen to be advantageous but it is not essential as experience in the Automotive Industry is the key requirement.
Reporting directly to the board of directors, the role requires the successful applicant to manage the continued development and deployment of the financial element of our DMS. The role will include the following tasks:
- Configuring the DMS remotely or on-site
- Pre & Post implementation consultation with Dealer Accountants
- In the first 12 months, to carry out the deployment of the financial element of the DMS to satisfy existing orders
- To manage the creation of detailed functionality specifications relating to the financial element of the DMS to continually improve the product.
- To liaise with the software development team to create the functionality specified
- To assist QA in the testing of the financial developments within the DMS
- Working closely with our head of after sales team, the successful applicant will oversee the deployment of these software developments on site and perform internal training prior to rollout
The role is based at the Lincoln office and visiting clients around the UK. Occasionally, the role also requires international travel
A very competitive salary package including a company car and a bonus is available for the right candidate.
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and experienced required to add real value, then please apply in the first instance for more information.
Contact Ed Steele – 07787 148 796