Job ID: 172658
Sub-category: Finance Manager
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Location; Office-based with occasional site visits as required
Based in Maidstone, certified accounting professional, report direct to the UK Finance Director, key responsibilities and duties will include.
- Major activity: compliance with the journal entry control review for the whole company
- Ensure consistency across all subsidiaries in UK with regards to journal entries process, from issuance to reviews and reconciliation.
- Provide training when necessary
- Large input into the internal SOX audit process
- o Collation of samples based on the sample listing from the US Internal Audit team
- o Following on ensuring samples completion at a timely and accurate matter
- o Liaising with the US team in all topics around SOX tests and related action plans
To be successful the ideal candidate will have the following traits:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to use this at all levels.
- Extremely organised with high attention to detail.
- Passionate, driven and pro-active.
- Work well as part of a team, however, be able to self-motivate with the ability to multi-task and manage one’s own workload.
- Professional, well-presented, and approachable
- Previous experience of working in a senior Accountants position
- Previous Experience of the Automotive industry would be desirable but not essential
- You will be professional with the ability to deal with challenging situations.
- Have an accurate and methodical approach to work.
- Will be able to meet deadlines and prioritise work.
Qualifications – ACA, ACCA, CIMA or other recognised accounting qualification.